[PET] Co-Located Workshop iNetSec 2020 to IFIP SEC 2020

Dogan Kesdogan dogan.kesdogan at wiwi.uni-regensburg.de
Fri Jan 31 10:31:40 GMT 2020

Hi Folks,

We are pleased to invite you to contribute to the workshop iNetSec 2020.

We especially encourage contributions as EXTENDED Abstracts that are in the research phase as we take the framework WORKSHOP really seriously (see below for more information).

The deadline for a contribution is the 1st March!

Looking forward to your proposals.

Thanks, Dogan

(Apologies for cross-postings of this announcement.)

Please distribute this call for papers of iNetSec 2020 among your colleagues.

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
IFIP WG 11.4 Workshop – iNetSec 2020
Open Problems in Network Security
May 27-28, 2020, Maribor, Slovenia
(co-located with IFIP SEC 2020)
https://itsec.ur.de/inetsec2020/

GENERAL INFORMATION
The objective of this one-day workshop (noon to noon) is to bring
together researchers in the field of network security to discuss the
open problems and future research directions. We think that workshop
discussions can contribute additional insights to the research community
and should be an integral part of the paper publication process.
Therefore, we encourage authors to submit abstracts of open problems
that can be presented and discussed at the workshop. Authors of accepted
abstracts will receive the opportunity to integrate suggestions induced
by the discussions in their full papers after the workshop.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
We solicit papers describing interesting unsolved problems and issues in
(a certain area of) network security. Example areas include:

- Reliable Secure Network Systems
- Future Internet
- 5G Security and Privacy
- Wireless mesh networks and protocols
- Sensor nets & embedded systems
- Identity & trust management
- Cryptographic primitives & services
- Security definitions and proofs
- Anonymous networks
- Cross layer security
- Usage control
- Trusted platforms
- Forensics
- Security policies
- Dynamic composition of services

We ask authors to submit 1-2 page abstracts by March 1, 2020.
Authors of accepted abstracts must guarantee that they will submit a
full paper by May 15, 2020, and that their paper will be presented
at the workshop.
After the workshop, authors will be able to revise their papers for the
subsequent proceeding publication.
More information is available at https://itsec.ur.de/inetsec2020/ <https://itsec.ur.de/inetsec2020/>

IMPORTANT DATES
Abstract Submission:              	March 01, 2020 (AoE)
Abstract Acceptance Notification: 	March 20, 2020
Full Paper Submission: 			May 15, 2020
Post Proceeding (full paper):     	To be announced

PROGRAM CHAIR
Dogan Kesdogan (University of Regensburg, Germany)