[PET] Faculty positions at the University of Strathclyde

Daniel Thomas d.thomas at strath.ac.uk
Tue Sep 17 15:39:56 BST 2019

The University of Strathclyde is recruiting Chancellor's Fellows
(lecturers with no teaching* for 2 years and expectation of promotion in
5 years), Readers, and Professors. Computer & Information Sciences is a
growing department and we are particularly keen to grow our security
group (though other areas also welcome). Appointments start prior to
31st July 2020. Closing date is 6th October but do get in touch in
advance so that we can ensure you are well supported through the
application process.

https://www.strath.ac.uk/workwithus/strathclydeglobaltalentprogramme/

I went through this process last year and it was very friendly and
supportive.

Best wishes,

Daniel

* I said I liked teaching so I got 5 lectures for the year.

--
Dr Daniel Thomas, Chancellor's Fellow (Lecturer/Assistant Professor)
Room LT14.03, Department of Computer and Information Sciences,