[PET] about phd positions from CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security

Yang Zhang yang.zhang at uni-saarland.de
Fri Nov 16 18:05:17 GMT 2018

To whom it may concern,

my name is Yang Zhang and I'm a postdoc working with Michael Backes at
CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security.

I would like post our new phd positions to the pets mailing list, the
content is as follows.

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Yang

**

*Ph.D. position in Michael Backes’s group at CISPA Helmholtz Center for
Information Security*

*

The Information Security & Cryptography Group led by Prof. Michael
Backes at the CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security is looking
for multiple fully-funded Ph.D. students working on machine learning
privacyand/or biomedical privacy.

The Information Security & Cryptography group is one of the
world-leading research groups concentrating on cutting-edge research in
security and privacy. As part of CISPA, the group is located at
Saarbruecken, Germany.  CISPA is the newest member of the Helmholtz
Association, the largest scientific organization in Germany fully
committed to scientific excellence and to tackling the grand research
challenges in their respective fields. CISPA as Helmholtz's first
investment in computer science is one of the top research centers in
information security, it is constantly ranked top-3 in the field
worldwide, see, e.g., CSrankings.org:
  (http://csrankings.org/#/index?sec&world).

Requirements:

  *

    A bachelor/master degree in Computer Science, Information Security,
    Mathematics with excellent grades

  *

    Excellent English

  *

    Excellent programming skills

  *

    Good knowledge about machine learning and/or cryptography

What we offer:

  *

    Full-time working contract

  *

    Excellent research environment

  *

    Strong supervision

  *

    World-class collaborations

To apply, please send your

  *

    CV

  *

    Transcripts

  *

    Motivation letter

  *

    Contact information of two references

to yang.zhang at cispa.saarland

Closing Date for Application: 2019-06-01

*

--
Yang Zhang
CISPA, http://cispa.saarland