[PET] Call for nominations CNIL-Inria Privacy Protection Award
Daniel Le Métayer
daniel.le-metayer at inria.fr
Wed Jun 20 08:03:25 BST 2018
You are enthusiastic about a paper that you have read recently: do not hesitate to nominate it !
CNIL-Inria Privacy Protection Award
Call for nominations
The third edition of the CNIL-Inria Privacy Protection Award has been launched in May. It will reward a scientific paper on privacy or personal data protection published in 2016-2017. The award is intended to raise awareness and promote research on privacy and data protection.
Anyone can nominate a paper. As a researcher, academics, expert in data protection, journalist, you may be enthusiastic about a paper that you have read recently: do not hesitate to nominate it and promote this work !
Nominated papers should describe a fundamental research result, a technical innovation, a didactic presentation of the state of the art, or an interdisciplinary approach. Papers must present research work conducted at least partly in a European lab. Topics of interest include (without limitation):
* Privacy by design
* Algorithm transparency
* Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PETs)
* Privacy risk analysis
* Control on personal data
To nominate a paper, just send an e-mail at [ mailto:prix.cnil-inria at cnil.fr | prix.cnil-inria at cnil.fr ] .
All relevant information, including the rules and nomination procedure is available at :
[ https://www.inria.fr/en/news/news-from-inria/3e-edition-of-cnil-inria-prize | https://www.inria.fr/en/news/news-from-inria/3e-edition-of-cnil-inria-prize ]
The deadline for nominating a paper is 1 September 2018.
The ceremony for the award will be held during the CPDP conference in Brussels (January 2019).
Award Jury :
* [ https://emilianodc.com/ | Claude Castelluccia, Inria ]
* [ https://emilianodc.com/ | Emiliano De Cristofaro, University College, London ]
* [ http://crises-deim.urv.cat/jdomingo/ | Josep Domingo-Ferrer, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, UNESCO Chair in Data Privacy ]
* [ http://www.cs.kau.se/%7Esimone/ | Simone Fischer-Hübner, Karlstad University ]
* Sébastien Gambs, Université du Québec à Montréal
* Matthieu Grall, CNIL
* Seda Gürses, KU Leuven
* Gwendal Le Grand, CNIL
* Daniel Le Métayer, Inria (chairman)
* Yves-Alexandre de Montjoye, Imperial College, London
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PET