[PET] PETS Side Event: Tor Community Night / Relay operator night July 24 in Barcelona

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Mon Jun 11 18:47:47 BST 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[tor-relays] Tor Community Night / Relay operator night in
Barcelona
Date: 	Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:33:38 -0500
From: 	Colin Childs <colin at torproject.org>
To: 	tor-relays at lists.torproject.org

Hello tor-relays,

The Tor Project will be holding a community night / operator meet up
after-hours at the 2018 Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium
(PETS2018) in Barcelona!

This will be happening on July 24th, at 6:30 PM in the PETS main room at
Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona. At 8:30PM we will be
moving to a near-by Belgian bar called "Belchica" at Carrer de
Villarroel, 60, 08011 for food and drink. There will be Vegan options
available.

This will be a great opportunity for the Tor relay operator community to
meet and socialize. Within this event, there will be a dedicated relay
operators meetup, which will begin at 7:00PM. We will discuss common
issues operators face, potential solutions, as well as how we can all
help to grow the relay operator community both locally and globally.
We'll be on hand to answer questions and want to hear your feedback
about the community, running relays, and what we can do to better
support you.

Full details on the event can be found on our blog
at https://blog.torproject.org/meetup-tor-community-night-pets

I look forward to hearing from you / seeing as many of you there as
possible!