[PET] Three Faculty Positions in InfoSec -- University College London (UCL)

Emiliano De Cristofaro me at emilianodc.com
Mon Dec 3 13:40:06 GMT 2018

*** Three Faculty Positions at all level -- UCL Computer Science ***
See: https://tinyurl.com/ucl-infosec-positions-2018
Apply by: January 10th, 2019

The Department of Computer Science at University College London (UCL)
invites applications for three faculty positions at all levels in the area
of Information Security. We seek world-class talent; candidates must have
an outstanding research track record. Appointments will be made at the rank
of Lecturer, Associate Professor, or Professor, depending on seniority.

We seek applicants with expertise and experience that complements or builds
on our current strengths, including but not limited to, the areas of:
cybercrime, human factors in security, systems and network security,
verification, embedded systems security, and software security.

Since we are an experimental Computer Science department, and UCL is
strongly committed to multi-disciplinary research, we are looking for
researchers who are interested in collaboration with colleagues in the
Faculty of Engineering (e.g., Crime Science) and with other research groups
and centres within the Computer Science department, e.g., Systems and
Networks, Computational Statistics & Machine Learning (CSML), UCL
Interaction Centre (UCLIC).

We seek candidates who can support the growth of the Computer Department
through conducting research, teaching, outreach and entrepreneurial
activities in the area of Information Security as well as the supervision
of undergraduate, taught graduate and/or research graduate students.