[PET] [Call for Papers] The 2018 IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing (DSC 2018)

YiterChen itchen at kmu.edu.tw
Tue Apr 3 03:24:13 BST 2018

The 2018 IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing (DSC 2018)

December 10-13 | Kaohsiung • Taiwan http://dsc2018.nsysu.edu.tw/

Dear Colleagues,

     The IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing solicits
papers, posters, practices, and experiences for presenting innovative
research results, problem solutions, and new challenges in the field of
dependable and secure computing. The whole spectrum of IT systems and
application areas, including hardware design and software systems, with
stringent relevant to dependability and security concerns are of
interest to DSC. Authors are invited to submit original works on
research and practice of creating, validating, deploying, and
maintaining dependable and secure systems.

     We welcome both full-length papers and abstracts. Manuscripts must
be submitted online through the conference management system. All
submissions will be reviewed by independent peers for technical merit
and content. We invite scholars, experts and professionals to join us.
Please find the scope and fields of interest of the conference on the
conference website. Conference website: http://dsc2018.nsysu.edu.tw/

  Important Dates

• Abstract submission due: May 1, 2018

• Paper submission due: May 12, 2018 (Main Conference Due Date)

• Workshop/poster submission due: August 21, 2018

Sincerely yours,

  D. J. Guan (General chair) <guan at cse.nsysu.edu.tw>
<mailto:guan at cse.nsysu.edu.tw>

Chun-I Fan (Program chair) <cifan at mail.cse.nsysu.edu.tw>