[PET] GenoPri17 - Deaedline Extension
erman at cs.bilkent.edu.tr
Mon Jul 24 07:26:17 BST 2017
The deadline for paper submission has been extended to August 3rd.
Please see below for the CFP:
It is a pleasure to introduce GenoPri 2017 (4th International Workshop
on Genome Privacy and Security) a community effort for promoting genome
privacy and security, which is held collocated with GA4GH Security
Working Group (SWG) and American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG) Annual
Meeting on October 15 2017 in Orlando, FL. Here are some notes about
• It builds on the success of the 2014 (held in conjunction with
PETS'14), 2015 (held in conjunction with IEEE S&P'15), and 2016 (held in
conjunction AMIA'16) editions.
• It fosters research efforts aimed to understand and address all
privacy and security issues prompted by progress in genomics.
• It brings together a highly interdisciplinary community involved in
all aspects of genome privacy and security research.
• It seeks submissions not only from the Computer Science and
Bioinformatics communities, but also from researchers and practitioners
studying the Ethical, Legal, and Societal issues with genomics.
• It will accept both short (8 pages) and long (20 pages) papers
(please check the website for the template).
• It also solicits position papers and systematization-of-knowledge
• Authors of selected papers will be invited for publication in a
biomedical informatics journal (more details to follow).
Submission deadline: August 03, 2017
Notification: September 15, 2017
Camera-Ready Deadline: September 22, 2017
Please check out our website (http://www.genopri.org) for topics,
important dates, and submission guidelines.
More information about the PET