[PET] SOUPS 2017 – Extra days for Tutorial & Workshop proposals! Other deadlines in a month!

Patrick Gage Kelley patrickgage at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 23:33:04 GMT 2017

Tutorial & Workshop Proposal Deadline Extension!
Our early deadline has been extended to this Friday, February 3rd, 2017

Please view the complete Call for Workshops and Tutorials <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2017/call-for-workshops-tutorials> for details and submission instructions. We are still soliciting proposals, and in particular are looking for excellent tutorial suggestions from the community. Please think about if you or your colleagues and collaborators could put together a practical and interesting tutorial for our community.
https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2017/call-for-workshops-tutorials <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2017/call-for-workshops-tutorials>

SOUPS 2017 is coming up on July 12-14!
https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2017 <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2017>

The Thirteenth Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS 2017 <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2017/>) will take place July 12–14, 2017, in Santa Clara, CA. Its program will include one day of workshops and tutorials to support exploration and networking related to specific topics of interest to the usable privacy and security community, including the areas of usable security and usable privacy. The program will also feature technical papers, a poster session, workshops and tutorials, panels and invited talks, and lightning talks.

Check out the calls listed below for other ways to participate at SOUPS 2017:
SOUPS 2017 Call for Papers <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2017/call-for-papers> (Paper registration deadline: Wednesday, March 1, 2017)
SOUPS 2017 Call for Lightning Talks and Demos <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2017/call-for-lightning-talks-and-demos>
SOUPS 2017 Call for Posters <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2017/call-for-posters>
Call for Nominations: 2017 John Karat Usable Privacy and Security Student Research Award <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2017/karat-call-for-nominations>
We look forward to receiving your submissions!

For more details and announcements like and follow our Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/SOUPSconference <https://www.facebook.com/SOUPSconference>