[PET] Call for papers IFIP WG 11.4 - iNetSec 2017

Vinh Pham Vinh.Pham at ur.de
Fri Jan 27 16:37:21 GMT 2017

[We apology if you receive multiple copies of this mail]

Dear list members,
please distribute this call for papers of iNetSec 2017 among your
colleagues.

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
IFIP WG 11.4 Workshop – iNetSec 2017
Open Problems in Network Security
May 30-31, 2017, Rome, Italy
(co-located with IFIP SEC 2017)

GENERAL INFORMATION
The objective of this one-day workshop (noon to noon) is to bring
together researchers in the field of network security to discuss the
open problems and future research directions. We think that workshop
discussions can contribute additional insights to the research community
and should be an integral part of the paper publication process.
Therefore, we encourage authors to submit abstracts of open problems
that can be presented and discussed at the workshop. Authors of accepted
abstracts will receive the opportunity to integrate suggestions induced
by the discussions in their full papers after the workshop.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
We solicit papers describing interesting unsolved problems and issues in
(a certain area of) network security. Example areas include:

- Future Internet
- 5G Security and Privacy
- Wireless mesh networks and protocols
- Sensor nets & embedded systems
- Identity & trust management
- Cryptographic primitives & services
- Security definitions and proofs
- Anonymous networks
- Cross layer security
- Usage control
- Trusted platforms
- Forensics
- Security policies
- Dynamic composition of services

We ask authors to submit 1-2 page abstracts by March 26, 2017.
Authors of accepted abstracts must guarantee that they will submit a
full paper by May 16, 2017, and that their paper will be presented
at the workshop.
After the workshop, authors will be able to revise their papers for the
subsequent proceeding publication.
More information is available at https://itsec.ur.de/inetsec2017/.

IMPORTANT DATES
Abstract Submission:              March 26, 2017 (GTM 23:59)
Abstract Acceptance Notification: April 16, 2017
Conference Version (full paper):  May 16, 2017
Post Proceeding (full paper):     To be announced

PROGRAM CHAIR
Dogan Kesdogan (University of Regensburg, Germany)

Contacting the chair: inetsec2017 at easychair.org

--
Dr. Vinh Pham
Lehrstuhl für Wirtschaftsinformatik IV