[PET] REMINDER: Postdoc (3 years) Decentralised Identity and Reputation Management

Jaap-Henk Hoepman jhh at cs.ru.nl
Mon Nov 14 13:33:02 GMT 2016

L.S.,

Please allow me to remind you of the following open postdoc position.
Deadline for application is November 20, a week from now.

I am looking for a 3 year postdoc to join the European research project
DECODE (DEcentralised Citizens Owned Data Ecosystem) that aims to
develop distributed architectures for decentralised data governance. The
postdoc will conduct research on decentralised identity and reputation
management using attribute-based credentials and distributed ledgers.

For more information see:

http://www.ru.nl/werken/details/details_vacature_0/?taal=uk&recid=590659

Best,
Jaap-Henk

--
Jaap-Henk Hoepman            |  Sure! We've eaten off the silver
Scientific Director	     |  (when even food was against us)

(w) www.cs.ru.nl/~jhh        | (w) www.pilab.nl
(e) jhh at cs.ru.nl             | (m) +31 6 20619554
    PGP id: 895311AD         | (t) @xotoxot
    PGP fingerprint : BAB7 1CBA 261F A867 DF38 1F21 1863 2788 8953 11AD