[PET] Call for Talks: HotPETs 2016 (Deadline May 23)

Sadia Afroz sadia.afroz at berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 29 07:42:19 BST 2016

Dear fellow privacy warriors,
We are calling for engaging and informative 10-15 minute talks on hot
topics in privacy enhancing technologies (HotPETs
<https://petsymposium.org/2016/hotpets.php>).
HotPETs fosters new ideas and spirited debates on privacy. We invite
submissions from activists, artists, developers, journalists, lawyers,
public servants, researchers, scholars, and any others who can give a
compelling, novel talk about privacy and privacy-enhancing technologies.

If you want to speak at HotPETs, submit a *two-page* talk proposal to
hotpets16 at petsymposium.org by *May 23*.
HotPETs strives for engaging talks and focused discussions, and so
proposals should display exciting ideas that can be communicated clearly
and with brevity.

The full CFP is here: https://petsymposium.org/2016/hotpets.php
Looking forward to your exciting submissions!

Best,
Sadia