[PET] Deadline Approaching - ACM Cloud Computing Security Workshop (CCSW 2016)

Qiuyu Xiao qiuyu at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jul 20 03:17:45 BST 2016

*** Deadline approaching! (July 27, 2016 23:59:59 EDT) ***
[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]

CALL FOR PAPERS

====================================
8rd ACM Cloud Computing Security Workshop
Hofburg Palace, Vienna, Austria
October 28, 2016
https://www.zurich.ibm.com/ccsw16/index.html <https://www.zurich.ibm.com/ccsw16/index.html>

Cloud computing is a dominant trend in computing for the foreseeable future; e.g., major cloud operators are now estimated to house over a million machines each and to host substantial (and growing) fractions of our IT and web infrastructure.  CCSW is a forum for bringing together researchers and practitioners to discuss the implications of this trend to the security of cloud operators, tenants, and the larger Internet community.  We invite submissions on new threats, countermeasures, and opportunities brought about by the move to cloud computing, with a preference for unconventional approaches, as well as measurement studies and case studies that shed light on the security implications of clouds.

IMPORTANT DATES

- Paper submission deadline: July 27, 2016 23:59:59 EDT
- Acceptance notification: September 5, 2016
- (Hard) camera-ready deadline: September 15, 2016

CONTACT

Please direct any questions to ccsw16-pcchairs at cs.unc.edu <mailto:ccsw16-pcchairs at cs.unc.edu>.