[PET] CfP BIS 2016 WS on Process Mining for Security, Privacy, Compliance & Resilience (PMSPCR)

Sven Wohlgemuth sven.wohlgemuth at me.com
Wed Jan 20 16:59:53 GMT 2016

(I apologize if you receive multiple copies of this CfP)

CALL FOR PAPERS

Workshop on Process Mining for Security, Privacy, Compliance & Resilience (PMSPCR)
Held in conjunction with BIS’16 – Business Information Systems

​WWW: http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/workshops/pmspcr-2016/

The workshop PMSPCR aims to explore the potentials of process mining to bridge the gap between an analysis of workflows and a certification of compliance and security. The venue is Leipzig.

The provisional schedule is as follows:

* deadline for submission is April 12, 2016

* deadline for acceptance/rejection is May 17, 2016

The workshop site is available at  <http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/workshops/pmspcr-2016/> http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/workshops/pmspcr-2016/ where you will find the call for papers.

On behalf of the organizers I would be grateful if you could please forward it through your network and recommend submission!

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Sven Wohlgemuth

----
LinkedIn:  <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/sven-wohlgemuth/4/766/26> https://www.linkedin.com/pub/sven-wohlgemuth/4/766/26