[PET] 1 PhD Position in Privacy and Usability within Privacy&Us - EU H2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie

Emiliano De Cristofaro me at emilianodc.com
Fri Aug 19 10:34:42 BST 2016

1 PhD position in Privacy and Usability at Tel Aviv University within
the Privacy&Us EU Horizon 2020 MSCA ITN.

Tel Aviv University and Privacy&Us, an EU H2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie
Innovative Training Network, is now looking for a highly motivated
candidate to work on modeling responses to privacy-related indications
with a background in engineering/computer science.

This position offers the candidate to do her research in collaboration
with other Privacy&Us partners, including training events and research
stays (up to 10 months) with our German and Swedish partners.

Eligibility: an MSc degree obtained no longer than 48 months ago.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Prof. Joachim Meyer (jmeyer at tau.ac.il).

How to apply? Send the following to Prof. Meyer (jmeyer at tau.ac.il)
- Your Curriculum Vitae.
- A cover letter explaining your motivation and plans.
- Transcripts of courses and grades for your BSc and MSc.
- A copy of your Master's thesis.
- 2 letters of recommendation, including one from your MSc supervisor.

We kindly ask you to apply until the 15th September. Evaluation of
applications will continue until the position if filled.