[PET] Call for Posters: Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS 2016)
fschaub at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 27 16:50:24 BST 2016
CALL FOR POSTERS
SOUPS 2016: 12th Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security
June 22-24 | Denver, CO
=== Posters on Work in Progress ===
High-quality poster presentations are an integral part of SOUPS. We seek poster abstracts describing recent or ongoing research related to usable privacy and security. SOUPS will include a poster session in which authors will exhibit their posters. Accepted poster abstracts will be distributed to symposium participants and made available on the symposium Web site.
Interactive demos alongside posters are welcome and encouraged.
=== Posters on Recent Publications ===
SOUPS also welcomes poster submissions on papers on usable privacy and security recently published or accepted at other venues (2015 to 2016).
=== Important Dates ===
* Submission deadline: Monday, May 16, 2016, 5:00 p.m. PDT
* Notification of poster acceptance: Friday, May 27, 2016
Poster acceptance will be determined by the poster chairs and jury. At the conference, best posters will be honored with prizes awarded by the poster jury and SOUPS attendees.
=== Submission Details ===
* Poster abstract. In the SIGCHI extended abstracts format, at most 4 pages (excluding references). For posters on previously published papers, please submit a document with the full bibliographical citation (title, authors, venue, etc.), a link to the published (official) version, and an abstract. All submissions must be in PDF format. Poster submissions should not be anonymized.
* Poster draft. All submissions (including recently published research) must include a draft of the poster to receive feedback before the conference. Presented posters should be sized 32x40 inches, but should be scaled down to normal size (A4 or letter) for submission as a PDF.
* Demo requirements (optional). If you would like to present a demo alongside your poster, please describe your requirements (table, power outlet, etc.) in the appropriate field of the submission system.
* Submission. Submit your poster using the electronic submission page: https://soups16posters.usenix.hotcrp.com/ <https://soups16posters.usenix.hotcrp.com/>
Please contact soups16-posters at lists.andrew.cmu <mailto:soups16-posters at lists.andrew.cmu> with questions.
Michelle Mazurek & Florian Schaub
SOUPS 2016 Poster Co-Chairs
School of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PET