[PET] Speaker for session on PETs sought.

rjc at privacymaverick.com rjc at privacymaverick.com
Sat Apr 2 21:42:09 BST 2016

Dan Solove has given me a session at his upcoming Privacy and Security
Forum (Washington, D.C. October 24th to the 26th).
https://privacyandsecurityforum.com/ My session is entitled The Use of
Privacy Enhancing Technologies. The audience is, while cognizant of
privacy and security, mostly non-technical and non-academic. My goal is
to showcase to them the possibilities of PETs and why they need to get
their organizations involved.

Anil John, who is the Data Privacy Research Program Manager at DHS will
be also be speaking.

Ideally, I'm looking for a non-technical speaker who has implemented a
PET in a commercial/industrial setting. Someone who can showcase a PET
working in practice and illustrate the benefits derived from that
technology. If you're interested, please contact me directly at
rjc at privacymaverick.com or add me on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/rjc06c
and message me there.

Thanks,

Jason Cronk