[PET] PhD Position on Consent Management in Emerging Mobile and Pervasive Computing Systems

Simo Fhom, Hervais-Clemence hervais.simo at sit.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jul 16 07:15:52 BST 2015

Dear All,

The chair “Security in Information Technology” of Prof. Dr. Michael
Waidner in the Department of Computer Science at the Technical
University Darmstadt, has a vacancy for a 3 year full-time PhD research
position.

We are looking for a candidate interested in working at the intersection
of privacy engineering, identity management, applied cryptography, and
machine learning, starting October 01, 2015.
The *deadline for applications is August 07, 2015*. However, late
applications will be considered until the position is filled.Further
details can be found here:
https://www.sit.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/de/security-in-information-technology/open-positions/phd-position-on-consent-management/

We would highly appreciate it if you could circulate this advertisement
to any potentially interested candidates you might know of.

Thank you very much.
Best regards,

Hervais Simo