[PET] Surveillance-and-Technology workshop attached to PETS, deadline March 1

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Sat Feb 21 08:46:29 GMT 2015

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 08:12:44PM -0800, Sadia Afroz wrote:
> CALL FOR PAPERS - PETS 2015
>
> Only 3 days to go for the last deadline for PETS 2015.

Hi Sadia,

Great job at telling the world about PETS this year. If you have a spare
moment to do some more advocacy, the submission deadline for SAT, the
Surveillance-and-Technology workshop attached to PETS, is coming up on
March 1:
https://satsymposium.org/

It has a great program committee, and I am looking forward to the
keynote by Chris Soghoian. But I bet approximately nobody knows about
the workshop.

I am taking the first step by cc'ing the pets mailing list. :)

Thanks!
--Roger