[PET] Faculty Positions in Security and Privacy at USC

Aleksandra Korolova korolova at usc.edu
Fri Dec 11 22:44:52 GMT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

USC has faculty positions open in security and privacy this year. Building
off our existing strengths in systems, privacy, and security at the
Information Sciences Institute and within the main CS department, we're
very motivated to hire in this area and are dedicated to grow our security
and privacy faculty not just this year, but over the coming years. We are
broadly interested in all aspects of security and privacy. If you know
strong researchers who may be interested in the positions, please encourage
them to apply.

A link to the application website can be found here:
http://www.cs.usc.edu/about/faculty-jobs/

Best wishes for the holiday season.

Regards,
Aleksandra Korolova
WiSE Gabilan Assistant Professor of Computer Science
University of Southern California
http://www-bcf.usc.edu/~korolova/