[PET] Call for abstracts - iNetSec 2015 (Deadline extended: 31 August 2015)

Vinh Pham Vinh.Pham at ur.de
Thu Aug 20 15:16:10 BST 2015

Please consider submitting! Only 2-pages abstract is required
(sorry for multiple sending)

More information: www.zurich.ibm.com/inetsec2015
Submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=inetsec2015

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS (Deadline Extended: 31 August 2015)
IFIP WG 11.4 Workshop – iNetSec 2015
Open Research Problems in Network Security
October 29-30, 2015, IBM Research – Zurich Lab, Switzerland

The iNetSec workshop seeks to bring together researchers to discuss open
research problems in network security. We think that workshop
discussions can contribute additional insights to the research community
and should be an integral part of the paper publication process.
Therefore, we encourage authors to submit abstracts of open problems
that can be presented and discussed at the workshop. Authors of accepted
abstracts will receive the opportunity to integrate suggestions induced
by the discussions in their full papers after the workshop.

To this end, we solicit papers describing interesting unsolved problems
and issues in (a certain area of) network security. Example areas include:

Future Internet
5G Security and Privacy
Wireless mesh networks and protocols
Sensor nets & embedded systems