[PET] Call for papers IFIP WG 11.4 - iNetSec 2015 (Deadline extended: 31 August 2015)

Vinh Pham Vinh.Pham at ur.de
Fri Aug 14 12:45:34 BST 2015

[We apology if you receive multiple copies of this mail]

Dear list members,
please distribute this call for papers of iNetSec 2015 among your
colleagues.

++ Deadline extended: 31 August 2015!! ++

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
IFIP WG 11.4 Workshop – iNetSec 2015
Open Research Problems in Network Security
October 29-30, 2015, IBM Research – Zurich Lab, Switzerland

GENERAL INFORMATION
The objective of this one-day workshop (noon to noon) is to bring
together researchers in the field of network security to discuss the
open problems and future research directions. We think that workshop
discussions can contribute additional insights to the research community
and should be an integral part of the paper publication process.
Therefore, we encourage authors to submit abstracts of open problems
that can be presented and discussed at the workshop. Authors of accepted
abstracts will receive the opportunity to integrate suggestions induced
by the discussions in their full papers after the workshop.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
We solicit papers describing interesting unsolved problems and issues in
(a certain area of) network security. Example areas include:

- Future Internet
- 5G Security and Privacy
- Wireless mesh networks and protocols
- Sensor nets & embedded systems
- Identity & trust management
- Cryptographic primitives & services
- Security definitions and proofs
- Anonymous networks
- Cross layer security
- Usage control
- Trusted platforms
- Forensics
- Security policies
- Dynamic composition of services

We ask authors to submit 1-2 page abstracts by August 31, 2015.
Authors of accepted abstracts must guarantee that they will submit a
full paper by October 21, 2015, and that their paper will be presented
at the workshop.
After the workshop, authors will be able to revise their papers for the
subsequent proceeding publication.
More information is available at www.zurich.ibm.com/inetsec2015.

DEADLINES
Submission (abstract): August 31, 2015 (GTM 23:59)
Acceptance Notification: September 21, 2015
Conference Version (full paper): October 21, 2015
Camera Ready (full paper): December 04, 2015

PROGRAM CHAIR
Dogan Kesdogan (University of Regensburg)
Jan Camenisch (IBM Research - Zurich)
Contacting the chair: inetsec2015 at zurich.ibm.com

--
Dr. Vinh Pham