[PET] CfP: Australian Journal of Telecommunications and the Digital Economy
a.o.arafat at ieee.org
Tue Aug 11 07:19:16 BST 2015
CfP: Australian Journal of Telecommunications and the Digital Economy
The Australian Journal of Telecommunications and the Digital Economy
(AJTDE) is an international, high quality, peer reviewed journal
covering innovative research and practice in Telecommunications,
Digital Economy and Applications.
September special theme: Internet of Things - submit papers now.
The AJTDE publishes peer reviewed technical papers that may take the
- Research Paper - a paper making an original contribution to
- Special Interest Paper – a report on significant aspects of a major
or notable project.
- Review Paper for specialists – an overview of a relevant area
intended for specialists in the field covered.
- Review Paper for non-specialists – an overview of a relevant area
suitable for a reader with an
- Public Policy Discussion - a paper that identifies or discusses
public policy and includes investigation of
legislation, regulation and what is happening around the world
including best practice
- Tutorial Paper – a paper that explains an important subject or
clarifies the approach to an area of design or
- Technical Note – a technical note or letter to the Editors that is
not sufficiently developed or extensive in
scope to constitute a full paper.
- Industry Case Study - a paper that provides details of industry
practices utilising a case study to provide an
understanding of what is occurring and how the outcomes have been achieved.
- Discussion – a contribution to discuss a published paper to which
the original author's response will be sought.
Authors are invited to submit papers for this Journal through the Journal
Submissions must be original and should not have been published
previously in whole or in part in another Journal or Conference. If
your paper is substantially different from another publication but has
a high similarity contact the Editor through the Journal website when
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PET