[PET] Assistant professor positions @ Radboud University Nijmegen

Jaap-Henk Hoepman jhh at cs.ru.nl
Fri Aug 7 15:05:23 BST 2015

Dear colleagues,

Our group has two open assistant professor (tenure track) positions.

- Assistant Professor of Privacy Engineering (0,8 - 1,0 fte), see:
	http://www.ru.nl/overons/werken-radboud/details/details_vacature_0/?recid=558539

- Assistant Professor of Computing Science (0,8 - 1,0 fte), see:
	http://www.ru.nl/overons/werken-radboud/details/details_vacature_0/?recid=558623

Please consider applying yourself, or forward these announcements to
people you think would qualify.

Personally I look forward very much to meet a new colleague that could
help me expand the Privacy & Identity Lab (www.pilab.nl). The second
position (computing science in general) could fit a candidate with a
security and/or applied cryptography background.

Best,
Jaap-Henk

--
Jaap-Henk Hoepman            |  Sure! We've eaten off the silver
Scientific Director	     |  (when even food was against us)

(e) jhh at cs.ru.nl             | (w) www.pilab.nl
    (PGP id: 895311AD)       | (m) +31 6 20619554
(w) www.cs.ru.nl/~jhh        | (t) @xotoxot