[PET] Fwd: CfP APF2015

Carmela Troncoso ctroncoso at gradiant.org
Tue Apr 21 15:44:26 BST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	CfP APF2015
Date: 	Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:14:16 +0200
From: 	APF2015 <apf2015 at easychair.org>
To: 	Carmela Troncoso <ctroncoso at gradiant.org>

Dear Carmela,

on behalf of the organisers of APF, I would like you to ask to distribute the CfP of APF.

Thank you very much indeed

Stefan Schiffner

----8<---------------------
For the Annual Privacy Forum 2015 (http://privacyforum.eu/) -- bringing research and policy together, taking place 7-8 October, Luxembourg, we call for original work in the following fields:

•     Building privacy by design and by default
•     Cryptography for privacy
•     Identity management and privacy
•     Location and mobility privacy
•     Privacy and inference control in databases
•     Privacy-friendly data correlation and migration techniques
•     Privacy technologies attacks
•     Privacy-enhanced access control and authentication/certification
•     Privacy-friendly biometrics
•     Privacy-friendly payment mechanisms for PETs and other services
•     Privacy in online social networks
•     Privacy, surveillance and cyber security
•     Online privacy tools (anonymity support, anti-tracking)
•     Privacy in sensor-based networks
•     Privacy and big data
•     Profiling and scoring techniques
•     Privacy policy languages and tools
•     Anonymization and pseudonymization
•     Reputation systems
•     Reliability, robustness and abuse prevention in privacy systems
•     Traffic analysis
•     Economics of privacy and PETs
•     Transparency- and awareness- enhancing tools
•     Usability issues and user interfaces for PETs
•     Teaching about privacy and PETs
•     Accountability
•     Privacy and non-discrimination
•     Legal privacy issues
•     Psychological and sociological privacy issues.

We particularly invite papers that make it explicit how the presented work can contribute to bridging the gap between research and policy, as well as multidisciplinary papers regarding the technological, legal and societal aspects of privacy.  State of Knowledge papers (surveys) are also invited.

Please visit http://privacyforum.eu/ for more information.