[PET] PhD position

Vinh vinh.pham at gmx.net
Tue May 13 11:17:43 BST 2014

Dear All,

the chair of IT-Security (of Prof. Kesdogan) is starting a research
project to investigate security and privacy problems in smart
environments at the university of Regensburg (Germany).

This project is within a research network (FORSEC) of several German
universities. It is funded by the Bavarian government from 2014 to the
end of 2018. For this project, we have a vacancy for a PhD position.

I will highly appreciate if you can please distribute this e-mail with
its attachment.

Kind Regards,

	Vinh Pham