[PET] Wiki and mailinglist for issues related to teaching privacy

Jaap-Henk Hoepman jhh at cs.ru.nl
Thu Jul 17 13:13:48 BST 2014

Dear all,

Following a meeting on teaching privacy to computer scientists a few of
us had this Monday in Amsterdam before PET symposium, I have set up both
a wiki and a mailinglist for further discussion and exchange on this topic.

The wiki is at: http://wiki.science.ru.nl/privacy/Main_Page

You need an account to edit the wiki. Click the log in link and
subsequently the request and account link to request such an account.

The mailinglist is at:

You can subscribe using this link.

We would like all people interested in this topic to consider
contributing material using the wiki, and engage in the discussions
using the mailinglist.

Best,
Jaap-Henk

--
Jaap-Henk Hoepman            |  Sure! We've eaten off the silver
Radboud University Nijmegen  |  (when even food was against us)
                             |    - The Birthday Party "Just You and Me"
(e) jhh at cs.ru.nl             |
    (PGP id: 895311AD)       | (m) +31 6 20619554
(w) www.cs.ru.nl/~jhh        | (t) @xotoxot