[PET] Security Position at PARC

Emiliano.DeCristofaro at parc.com Emiliano.DeCristofaro at parc.com
Tue Mar 26 23:14:42 GMT 2013

Dear All,

PARC has opened another full-time position for a research scientist/senior research scientist in the Security and Privacy group. (Please see details below).

Please consider this opportunity and/or forward this email to people that may be interested.

Thank you,
--
Emiliano De Cristofaro
Palo Alto Research Center (PARC, a Xerox Company)

PARC -- http://www.parc.com

Open Position: Research Scientist or Senior Research Scientist in Security

We invite applications for outstanding researchers to strengthen and broaden our research activities in the Security and Privacy team. (See http://www.parc.com/about/people/?competency=223 for team members' profiles).

Both recent Ph.D. graduates and well-established scientists are encouraged to apply. A premier center for commercial innovation, PARC, a Xerox company, is in the business of breakthroughs. We work closely with global enterprises, entrepreneurs, government agencies and partners, and other clients to invent, co-develop, and bring to market game-changing innovations by combining imagination, investigation, and return on investment for our clients. For 40 years, we have lived at the leading edge of innovation, merging inquiry and strategy to pioneer technological change. PARC was incorporated in 2002 as a wholly owned independent subsidiary of Xerox Corporation – enabling us to continue pioneering technological change but across a broader set of industries and clients today.
See http://www.parc.com/about and http://www.parc.com/about/culture.html for more details on PARC's history and culture.

Candidates in all areas of cyber security will be considered, with particular interest in:
. Systems and network security
. Security and privacy in big data analytics
. Security in ubiquitous environments
. Machine learning and security
. Usable security
. Privacy and applied cryptography