[PET] IAPP postodoc (or post-undergrad) fellowship

Lorrie Faith Cranor lorrie at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Mar 15 14:11:51 GMT 2013

I am forwarding this for my friends at IAPP…

https://www.privacyassociation.org/westin_fellowship

The IAPP Westin Fellowship Program was created in 2013 to encourage and enable research and scholarship in the field of privacy. Topics are selected annually for exploration with the intent of supporting the growth and development of the privacy profession.

Each year, the IAPP welcomes recent graduates to spend 12 months at our offices in Portsmouth, NH. Fellows report to the Vice President of Research & Education and work on a broad array of privacy research projects. The fellowship program, which bears the name of Dr. Alan Westin, a foundational scholar in the field of privacy, serves as a pathway for future leaders who aspire to join the privacy community.

Deadline to apply is March 31