[PET] SLS Cyberlaw Meeting at the SLS Annual Conference, University of Edinburgh, 5-6 September 2013

Faye Wang fangfei.wang at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:26:44 GMT 2013

Dear All,

The Society of Legal Scholars (SLS) Cyberlaw Section in the UK has issued
its call for papers to be presented at the annual conference 2013. It will
be held at the University of Edinburgh on the 5th or 6th September 2013.

Enclosed is the call for papers including Data Privacy Protection
(non-lawyers are welcome). More information can be found via the SLS
official website at
http://sections.legalscholars.ac.uk/section_homepage.cfm?id=30.

Also we have created two new blogs for the cyberlaw section at
http://www1.legalscholars.ac.uk/category/sections/cyber-law/ &
http://cyberlawsection.wordpress.com/.
Any of your comments will be welcome and appreciated.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you in Edinburgh
this September.

Best wishes,
Faye

Dr Faye Fangfei Wang
Senior Lecturer
Member of School Research Committee
Brunel Law School, Brunel University (London)
Kingston Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH

 Tel:   +44 (0)189 526 7246
Email:* *faye.wang at brunel.ac.uk
Web: http://www.brunel.ac.uk/law/people/academic/dr-faye-wang
Blog:  http://cyberlawsection.wordpress.com/ (Covenor of the SLS Cyberlaw
Section)
*Book: Internet Jurisdiction and Choice of Law, Cambridge University Press,
2010*