[PET] PET ontology

Jaap-Henk Hoepman jhh at cs.ru.nl
Sat Mar 2 19:35:47 GMT 2013

Dear Jason,

This paper on "privacy design strategies" covers my current thinking on
this issue.

J.-H. Hoepman.
Privacy Design Strategies, October 2012. eprint arXiv:1210.6621. A
preliminary version was presented at the Amsterdam Privacy Conference
(APC 2012).
http://arxiv.org/abs/1210.6621

I am now working on a revised version, so any input you might have would
be very useful.

Best,
Jaap-Henk