[PET] IAPP Global Privacy Summit

R. Jason Cronk rjc at privacymaverick.com
Thu Sep 6 15:35:48 BST 2012

Is anybody interested in working with me to give a talk on PETs to a
business/legal crowd at the IAPP global privacy summit next march?

It is imperative that PETs receive much broader support in the business
community, so I'm trying to put together an Intro to PETs talk. I'm either
looking to do an interactive 90 minute session or a more hands on
pre-conference workshop.

You should be
1) a good and confident public speaker-
2) be able to talk about the technology but in a way that business/legal
types can understand
3) be able to commit to attend, without compensation, the conference in
March in D.C.

Please contact me as I have to submit the speaking proposal by September
21st

--
*R. Jason Cronk,* *Esq., CIPP*
(828) 4RJCESQ