[PET] PET Digest, Vol 54, Issue 2

L Jean Camp ljcamp at indiana.edu
Fri Nov 2 20:09:40 GMT 2012

We could ask one of the Silent Circle founders to speak at PETS. We
could at least get a SC engineer. Certainly by PETS the code should be
out, and if not then SC might want a kind of open community code
review. They have addressed some interesting threats. For example,
their PSP was selected not for lowest rate but commitment to transmit
and store less information.

--
Prof. L. Jean Camp
http://www.ljean.com