[PET] PhD position

Zekeriya Erkin - EWI Z.Erkin at tudelft.nl
Mon May 7 11:06:42 BST 2012

Dear All,
Here in Delft, we are starting a new project that will look into the privacy aspects in healthcare systems and provide technological solutions for the required services (such as providing content for the patient without revealing his/her medical state). For this project, we have a vacancy for a PhD position. I will highly appreciate if you can please distribute this e-mail with its attachment. Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind Regards,
Zeki Erkin

Information Security and Privacy Lab
Department of Intelligent System
Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science Faculty
Delft University of Technology

Mekelweg 4, 2628 CD
Delft, The Netherlands

Tel:  +31 (0) 15 27 86 283