[PET] PET Digest, Vol 49, Issue 8

R. Jason Cronk rjc at privacymaverick.com
Fri Jun 15 16:02:44 BST 2012

Perhaps a middle ground might be to flag those conferences that are not
open access; a scarlet letter, if you will, saying "yes we'll allow the CFP
posted on the list but not without a public reprimand."  How you actually
accomplish this is up to you.

On the other hand, as someone who attends but does not publish the ratio to
CFP to substantive discussion on this list is rather high and reducing the
number of CFPs might have a positive net effect. Just my 0.02 BTC.

Jason

*R. Jason Cronk,* *Esq., CIPP*
(828) 4RJCESQ
rjc at privacymaverick.com