[PET] Open Access?

Wright, Matthew mwright at uta.edu
Fri Jun 15 00:50:53 BST 2012

But PETS has yet to switch publishers, which is at least as important to pushing open publication as just putting some papers on a website, imho.

Anyway, I'd prefer that you post the CFPs that you think might be valuable for some of us, and again find the marginal cost of posting more to be too low to bother imposing many restrictions.