[PET] privacy-related ff extension + survey

Andreas Pashalidis andreas.pashalidis at esat.kuleuven.be
Fri Jan 13 16:42:43 GMT 2012

Dear PET list subscribers,

We recently released FHEO, a privacy-related Firefox
extension that
converts online messages into images in a way that
makes it hard for
computers extract messages, while genuine humans can
still read it.
http://fheo.esat.kuleuven.be

In order to evaluate its usability, we set up an online
survey; please
feel free to participate and to widely disseminate the
link. We do
need more participants!
http://fheo.esat.kuleuven.be/survey

Best Regards,
Andreas Pashalidis

P.S. Completing the survey takes about 10 minutes, and
it is important
THAT YOU DO NOT GET DISTRACTED WITH OTHER THINGS while
completing it.
This is because your answers are timed, and we don't
want that you appear
to be slow...