[PET] Homomorphic hashing?

Zekeriya Erkin - EWI Z.Erkin at tudelft.nl
Thu Nov 3 09:10:01 GMT 2011

Dear Jason,
This problem is known as Yao's Millionaires Problem. You can find efficient solutions in terms of computation in the following papers.

Regards,
Zeki Erkin

Z. Erkin, M. Franz, J. Guajardo, S. Katzenbeisser, R. L. Lagendijk and T. Toft, Privacy- Preserving Face Recognition, 9th International Syposium on Privacy Enhancing Tech- nologies, LNCS 5672, pp. 235-253, August 2009.

Ef­fi­ci­ent Pri­va­cy-Pre­ser­ving Face Re­co­gni­ti­on, Ah­mad-Re­za Sa­de­ghi, Tho­mas Schnei­der, Immo Weh­ren­berg, - 12th In­ter­na­tio­nal Con­fe­rence on In­for­ma­ti­on Se­cu­ri­ty and Cryp­to­lo­gy (ICISC'09), De­cem­ber 2-4, Seoul, Korea.