[PET] PETS 2010 Berlin/Stipend

N.Ahmad at surrey.ac.uk N.Ahmad at surrey.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 10:14:25 BST 2010

Hello All,

please anybody can update me about the Stipend program for PETS 2010. I was allocated some fund initially which covers only registration fee ,  so should I go for the registration, hotel booking and visa stuff and by end send them all receipts for the releasing of money, or should I wait for conformation of more funds.

any researcher/student applied or granted the stipend for PETS 2010, please could you share your experience .

please an early response is requested, as from UK visa of Germany take 4 weeks.

thanks

kind regards.

Naveed Ahmad
PhD Student,
Centre for Communication Systems Research(CCSR)
University of Surrey, Guildford, UK