[PET] PETS 2010

Andrei Serjantov schnur at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 22:20:36 BST 2010

I think many people had lots of fun. I personally very much enjoyed meeting
many new people; of course seeing new directions in anonymity in the work by
Prateek and George, throwing questions on regulations at Dr Alexander Dix --
privacy comissioner for Berlin -- (Hannes, did he ever send us slides for
his talk?), having a philosophical discussion or two with Chris, and perhaps
most of all catching up with old friends :)

Thanks to everyone, especially Hannes, Mikhail and Nick -- I had a great
time!!! Looking forward to Waterloo next year already...

Emiliano, I would be quite up for contributing to the PETS summary!

Thanks,

A.