[PET] Moderating the PETS list?

Stefan Sackmann stefan.sackmann at wiwi.uni-halle.de
Thu Jul 15 10:39:45 BST 2010

________________________________
Von: Emiliano De Cristofaro <edecrist at uci.edu>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2010 11:30
An: pet at lists.links.org <pet at lists.links.org>
Betreff: Re: [PET] Moderating the PETS list?

Dear All,

I agree with Roger and I think that PETS mailing list should be more specific to privacy-related topics.
CPF-s are in fact useful, but as long as they are for (non-embarrassing) security and privacy-related conferences.

Therefore my opinion is to moderate the list.

Cheers and see you in Berlin!
Emiliano