[PET] Moderating the PETS list?

Frederik Kortbæk frederik.kortbak at faelledhaven.telelet.dk
Mon Jul 19 10:36:10 BST 2010

Dear All,
Allow me to advocate for a broader discussion and information about security
and privacy-related conferences etc.
Privacy and data protection would gain on a multi-disciplined approach and
privacy-awareness is necessary in every ICT context.
Saying this it would be nice to find a way to minimize conference duplicates
and e-mails to all with minor important information. This ought to be
handled otherwise.
Kindest regards
Frederik Kortbæk
Dansk Privacy Netværk