[PET] Moderating the PETS list?

Emiliano De Cristofaro edecrist at uci.edu
Thu Jul 15 10:24:05 BST 2010

Dear All,

I agree with Roger and I think that PETS mailing list should be more
specific to privacy-related topics.
CPF-s are in fact useful, but as long as they are for (non-embarrassing)
security and privacy-related conferences.

Therefore my opinion is to moderate the list.

Cheers and see you in Berlin!
Emiliano