[PET] Moderating the PETS list?

Marco A. Calamari marcoc at winstonsmith.org
Thu Jul 15 09:51:56 BST 2010

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 13:34 -0400, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> This list has turned into a train wreck of CFPs that aren't affiliated
> with PETS. Next week I'm going to raise the question of whether we should
> moderate it, or what else we can do to get it back to the "low volume
> PETS-specific mailing list" that it used to be.
>
> Now you have a week to ponder your opinion. :)

11 messages in 15 day is less than 1 msg/day,
 and I normally can afford a list with such volume
In addition CFP for me are interesting.

But I understand the problem of OT.

In summary, my vote: neutral

.. so this is a very useful message anyway... ;)

--
+--------------- http://www.winstonsmith.org ----------------+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |