[PET] [IEEE WIFS] Registration is now open - Early birds rate available

Gwenaël Doërr g.doerr at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 21 11:47:03 BST 2009

[We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this message]

Dear Colleagues,

The IEEE WIFS 2009 Organization Committee is happy to announce that the
technical program for the workshop has been finalized and published on
the workshop website (http://www.wifs09.org), and that the registration
desk is now open. The accepted research contributions have been
organized in a succession of 9 sessions on selected topics of
Information Forensics and Security. The regular sessions will be
interspersed with 3 keynote talks.

    * David Benichou - The Seven Cybercriminal Families;
    * Bruce Schneier, BT - TBA;
    * Mikko Hypponen, F-Secure - Fighting Organized Online Crime.

On the Sunday before the start of the workshop, WIFS participants will
have the opportunity to choose from 4 tutorials on various area of
Information Forensics and Security. To attend the workshop, please log
onto our website (http://www.wifs09.org) and follow the registration
procedure.

We trust that you will find this an exciting program and look forward to
seeing you in London in December for the First Workshop on Information
Forensics and Security.

Regards
The Organization Committee.