[PET] Job Offer / PhD student at Dresden University of Technology

Norka Lucena norka at ecs.syr.edu
Wed Jul 22 02:33:46 BST 2009

Dear Sandra,

My research interests are network security and communications privacy.
What I have read about the project definitely caught my attention.
Would you consider to hire a post-doc? If so, would you please give me
as much details as you can in English. Unfortunately, I do not speak
French.

Thank you very much, in advance.

Norka Lucena

Systems Assurance Institute