[PET] PETS'08 Early Bird DEADLINE in 3 days

Claudia Diaz claudia.diaz at esat.kuleuven.be
Mon Jun 2 14:42:10 BST 2008

[please do forward  -- and apologies for cross-posting]

Dear colleague,

We kindly invite you to attend the next PET Symposium, that will take
place in Leuven (Belgium) on July 23-25, 2008. The PET Symposium is the
leading international event for the latest research on privacy and
anonymity technologies. This year, four other events are co-located with
PETS 2008, including the Workshop On Trustworthy Elections (WOTE 2008)
and the closing workshop of the EU FP6 PRIME project (Privacy and
Identity Management for Europe).

There are now 3 days left before June 5, the Early Bird registration
deadline. The PETS'08 early bird registration fee is 250 euros (until
June 5th), and it will be 350 euros after June 5th.

We strongly encourage you to make your hotel and travel arrangements as
soon as possible, as we cannot guarantee hotel availability after the
block bookings expire on June 5th.

Dates
-----

Early Bird registration: until June 5, 2008
Hotel block bookings: until June 5, 2008

PETS (Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium): July 23-25, 2008

Co-located events:

EU PRIME closing workshop: July 21, 2008
ADAPID workshop: July 22 (morning), 2008
FIDIS workshop: July 22 (afternoon), 2008
WOTE (Workshop On Trustworthy Elections): July 22-23, 2008

Links
-----

You can register by filling the form at:
https://www.cosic.esat.kuleuven.be/pets/registrationform.shtml

An overview of the co-located events is available at:
http://petsymposium.org/2008/colocated.php

More information on PETS'08 (program, travel and hotel information,
stipends, etc.) can be found at: http://petsymposium.org/2008/

Looking forward to welcoming you in Leuven,

Claudia Diaz

General Chair PETS 2008